FIRE ALARM SYSTEM INSTALLATION
Here at FireAlarm.com, we are calling on you to see our latest product offerings!
FireAlarm.com can provide you with a fire alarm system installation for your building, campus or facility. We can provide you with a small, basic system consisting of the following components:
– One (1) Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) [with Central Station Monitoring]
– Two (2) Batteries
– Eight (8) Area Smoke Detectors
– Two (2) Manual Pull-Stations
– Two (2) Heat Detectors
– Four (4) Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Combo Detectors
– Four (4) Combination Horn/Strobe Units
Today, FireAlarm.com is also offering you a leasing option. Your monthly payments for 36 months, which is an even more reduced price. This includes Central Station Monitoring Connection for three (3) years. No one in the current market can provide you with that!
FireAlarm.com can install and integrate your camera surveillance security system into your fire alarm system in order to make your life easier and keep you in-the-know with all things regarding your fire alarm system. **Included in this pricing is also one (1) free, Semi-Annual Preventative Maintenance, including all inspection, testing and documenting logbooks, for your new system. Take a look at FireAlarm.com’s comprehensive system installation and be on the lookout for numerous add-ons that continue to make your system, life, and facilities that much safer. Call us now at (888) 497-0290 and speak to one of our engineers and sales representatives for a list of options.
NOTE: This offer is valid for only thirty (30) days.
No matter what step of the new installation we are in, FireAlarm.com will hold your hand all the way through no matter what step we’re starting or ending on. FireAlarm.com is committed to providing you with an open-source system so that you aren’t locked into any one brand for years to come. We provide complete design build services for fire alarm systems, constructed directly by our expert engineers, which focus on electrical construction, specializing in building, fire and life safety systems. A Field Survey is performed in order to generate a comprehensive assessment that meets the Federal, State, and Local given jurisdiction requirements and then surpasses them.
Take a look at this flow-chart that outlines each step in installing a brand-new fire alarm system:
- All information on your building, including floor plans, HVAC fan types, elevator info, etc. will be the groundwork for our plans, and will be outlined.
- Using all of your building’s information that we gathered, a proposed fire alarm system will be designed and tailored specifically for you by our in-house Licensed Professional Engineer, Registered Architect or someone from our network of professionals.
- Our design drawings will be created and filed with your local Building Department, and then your local Fire Department.
- FireAlarm.com will then provide a set of in-house Engineered Shop Drawings showing how your system will be built for a particular fire alarm brand – once again, tailored specifically for your needs.
- These Engineered Shop Drawings will then be reviewed and approved by the Engineer of Record for the job, which FireAlarm.com will also be able to provide if needed.
- After all appropriate approvals, FireAlarm.com will begin the electrical contracting work using an electrical contractor of your choosing, or we can provide a contractor that is also a part of our network of companies.
- FireAlarm.com will also be able to provide Fire Alarm Integration and provide all “Parts-n-Smarts” in order to complete the electrical and fire alarm install.
- FireAlarm.com will program, turn-up, test, and commission your brand-new fire alarm system.
- Finally, FireAlarm.com will arrange to have your system inspected, and approved by your local Fire Department. All system filing documents and certifications will be provided to you.
Our products and services include:
- Fire Alarm and Communication Systems
- Interior Fire Alarm and Signal Systems
- Smoke and Heat Detection
- Sprinkler and Suppression Systems
- Lock Door Fail Safe Release Systems
- Control and Graphic Annunciation Systems
- Standpipe Fire Line Signaling and Telephone Systems
- Elevator Communication and Interconnection
- Emergency Lighting
- And a wide variety of other safety tools
We service the leading names in fire and life safety, including but not limited to:
- Kidde, Edwards / EST Systems Technology
- Tyco SimplexGrinnell (Now Johnson Controls, Inc.)
- Siemens (Cerberus Pyrotronics & Faraday)
FireAlarm.com would like to invite you to have the opportunity to introduce us to your preferred electrician or electrical contractor in order to work with us to install your system.
We will work with your electrician or electrical contractor and train them in order to install your brand-new fire alarm system.All of the soft costs and approvals, including drawings, diagrams, riser diagrams, filings, etc, and installation labor will approximately be $24k.
FireAlarm.com will require a 10% management fee to ensure your installation will be successful and that your system will be approved.Based on your invitation, and our subsequent approval, your electrician or electrical contractor will work with us efficiently, completely, and cleanly.